.902 Update

jughead75

Reaction score
Has anyone confirmed that the .902 update was pushed out as a soak test or can we assume it to have been a false rumor?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
No confirmation. It all seems to come from a comment about an "email from a friend" on the Motorola Forum. Any site with info links to Droid Life.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
They already accidentally pushed out an update, maybe this time they accidentally sent out a soak test email *LOL* To ONE person!

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
I would say that after scanning multiple forums and finding no confirmed pushes, that this update is like bigfoot.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
I would say that after scanning multiple forums and finding no confirmed pushes, that this update is like bigfoot.

Are you saying Bigfoot as in Harry and the Hendersons? Or Bigfoot as in a few scattered sightings over many decades? Cause if its the latter, then you're saying there's a chance!

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Are you saying Bigfoot as in Harry and the Hendersons? Or Bigfoot as in a few scattered sightings over many decades? Cause if its the latter, then you're saying there's a chance!

You mean the bigfoot that people have claimed to see but are unable to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt really exists? Kind of like the .902 update. :)

OP
jughead75

jughead75

Reaction score
You mean the bigfoot that people have claimed to see but are unable to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt really exists? Kind of like the .902 update.

At least Bigfoot has a grainy video and some plaster molded of his.... well big foot, out there. That's more than. 902.

Thanks all who responded and answered my question. Hate the anxiety of the update rumor mill.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
At least Bigfoot has a grainy video and some plaster molded of his.... well big foot, out there. That's more than. 902.

Oh, there's grainy pictures all right. According to DROID Bionic 5.9.902 Update Rolling Out to Testers, Here is the Changelog – Droid Life here's the Changelog from .901

• Remove VCast Music preload
  • Add Amazon MP3 app preload
  • Motorola Terms and Conditions screen automatically enables data collection/location details
  • Google security patch to block access to change Home panel icons
  • After factory reset, location consent screen shown on activation screen
  • Change “Terms and Condition” screen title to “Motorola Terms of Service”

Last edited: