902 Stability Issues!

bobko

Reaction score
Updated to 902 about 8 this morning. Restarted its self the first time an hour later. Then agian @ 11. 2x in 3 hours, Im a little worried about the update. Rooted, running Sys Ver 5.9.902.XT875.Verizon.en.US

brent.murray

Reaction score
I haven't had any self-restart issues, however I've had to restart it due to terrible phone service. I've been at home the whole time, where I usually have GREAT service.

billyk

Reaction score
Been on 902 for a few days now and it's rock-solid for me, except for some funky behavior in Angry Birds!

summortuus

Reaction score
My phone also never had any service issues before the update like everyone else had. Now my phone constantly has slow data connections and the 4g symbol is always light blue instead of solid white.

I live in orange county ca.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Tillers_Rule

Reaction score
My phone also never had any service issues before the update like everyone else had. Now my phone constantly has slow data connections and the 4g symbol is always light blue instead of solid white.

Blue means you have service, white means you don't.

2THEXTRM

Reaction score

Since blue means connected to Google servers, maybe they are polling everyones phones to gather info on the soak/rollout and hogging bandwith causing slow connections?

Sent from my VTAB1008 using DroidForums

bluezdawg

Reaction score
I updated from stock .893, running stock .902
No connectivity issues (use to be a real pain)

No reboots (had allot previously) - Btw, a friend was having serious reboot problems, ended up doing a reset, he concluded it may have been a corrupt app or something, no problems since (that was on .893)

No problems with lags on Angry Birds or YouTube video

Been running since Tuesday...not a glitch! :icon_ lala:

Last edited:
Reaction score

Blue, good....White, bad!

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
My bionic dropped 4g currently. Hadn't happened to me in about a month before the update. What a crock of ****