901 and liberty?

Reaction score
So is 901 compatible with the liberty 2.0? If so, can I flash it while running liberty already, or do I have to go back to stock rom?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

iwasborntorun

Reaction score
Yep, it sure is. Here's the ROM already patched: Liberty3Bionic-2.0Gold (.901 Patched).zip However, it would appear by your post that you aren't on .901, so first you need to upgrade (and since the official .902 is out, I would highly recommend that instead). Assuming you use safestrap, (the only reasonable way to flash roms on the Bionic) it will mean disabling safe rom, booting into your official stock rom, and flashing the .902 update. (Google is your friend, but be careful because Motorola named the updates strangley so make sure you grab the right one, I'd link for you, but the .902 update depends on which version of stock you are currently on.) After you upgrade to the official .902, you can then enable your safe rom and flash the .901 liberty rom in the link; it will still work.

Monkey74

Reaction score
Hi, quick question. Is this supposed to be install over the original, or is it a complete ROM??

Thanks.

skeetdrn

Reaction score
Works great I used bootstrap and flashed it on .902

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Signify

Reaction score
Does anyone have a working link for the .902 version? I am fairly certain that is what my phone is at this point and currently, Liberty is not giving me any phone signal at all. No phone numbers, no geolocation, no 3G/4G, no nothing lol.

attitude2.3

Reaction score
Does anyone have a working link for the .902 version? I am fairly certain that is what my phone is at this point and currently, Liberty is not giving me any phone signal at all. No phone numbers, no geolocation, no 3G/4G, no nothing lol.

yeah im in the same boat i have 5.7.893.xt875 and i cant seem to get any service. I tried to install other roms and nothing. I have clear all the cache, i dont know what to do. Someone help ive been at this for days!!! lol