9 Dot Screen?

jcstarr

Reaction score
That is the Lock Screen. You can set your own pattern to unlock the phone. You will find this in Settings, I believe under Security.

SwordOfWar

Reaction score
OP
K

kelley350x

Reaction score
for a non contract phone i think the retail on this phone is $599 or $699.

SwordOfWar

Reaction score

ouch! Surely it would be better to just determine if you have the budget to pay the monthly bill, and just go for the contract? I mean coverage is usually not an issue with Verizon. Its the only one that even gets any signal at all in my house. I've tried US cellular, ATT etc...

OP
K

kelley350x

Reaction score

ouch! Surely it would be better to just determine if you have the budget to pay the monthly bill, and just go for the contract? I mean coverage is usually not an issue with Verizon. Its the only one that even gets any signal at all in my house. I've tried US cellular, ATT etc...

i dont know why some people buy them out right because i dont know if you can just sign up for a monthly plan anymore.. Maybe its bad credit???

i would think it would just be cheaper to sign a contract get the phone for $199 and then cancel the contract and pay the $175 early termination fee..you would still have a new phone and it would have only cost you $374