64GB micro SD card works on RAZR HD

mitch14

Reaction score
Hey guys, since there was no real threads that I could see here I thought I'd post it.
I bought a "SanDisk Ultra 64 GB MicroSDXC Class 10" from Amazon and it works with the Razr HD.
At first it didn't work at all and made my phone slow, but I think that it was because I put 50GB of audio and video on there to test it out so it was just updating itself or something... but now it works good, it seemed to tell me a few times that it couldn't play my songs that were on there but I don't know if that is a card glitch or my phone glitching
So we're not limited to 32GB like it says everywhere, and I did no modding of the phone or card, I just put the blank card in, formatted it when the phone asked, transferred all my stuff from a comp and all is good.

marbeezy

Reaction score
Hey guys, since there was no real threads that I could see here I thought I'd post it.
I bought a "SanDisk Ultra 64 GB MicroSDXC Class 10" from Amazon and it works with the Razr HD.
At first it didn't work at all and made my phone slow, but I think that it was because I put 50GB of audio and video on there to test it out so it was just updating itself or something... but now it works good, it seemed to tell me a few times that it couldn't play my songs that were on there but I don't know if that is a card glitch or my phone glitching
So we're not limited to 32GB like it says everywhere, and I did no modding of the phone or card, I just put the blank card in, formatted it when the phone asked, transferred all my stuff from a comp and all is good.

Can you take a pic? I'd love to see it before I go out and buy the same!

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

marbeezy

Reaction score
boooooo, really wish it was 64 gb compatible, roms and such but i'll take what i can get for a $200 phone :p thanks!

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
boooooo, really wish it was 64 gb compatible, roms and such but i'll take what i can get for a $200 phone :p thanks!

Same here, really wanted that to work as well. Even the Class 10 32GB card I have is really picky, so I just went back to my Class 4 16GB till I get around to ordering a 32GB card lol

OP
M

mitch14

Reaction score
Yeah it worked for about 2 weeks fully. But every time my phone shuts down completely it takes a while to get working properly again.
And somehow it still has all my songs. But I can't see the movies or music videos I put on it. So it still is working for the music with only a hiccup every week or so.

marbeezy

Reaction score
speaking of sd cards

Any recommendations on brand of Sd cards? Looking to buy mine tomorrow! I want to be geared up and ready to go!

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
I have a Sandisk 32 gig class 4 and it's worked flawlessly since I've owned the phone.