.640 update download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webst3r

Reaction score
*I am not responsible for what happens to your phone*

This is the .604 update. After you apply it you may need to wipe data/cache.
Also DO NOT!! install this if you do not have the bloatware. You will encounter bootloops.

1. Rename to update.zip
2. Place in root of sdcard.
3. In recovery apply update.zip.
4. Again you may need to wipe data/cache, as you might get bootloops.

[url=http://www.websterstechnology.com/android/Blur_Version.1.13.516.MB810.Verizon.en.US.zip]Download[/url]

Also, it says 516, but it's .604.

*I am not responsible for what happens to your phone*

Last edited by a moderator:

JFDroid

Reaction score
First, your title refers to this "640" update, yet the only update that's been sent out for the Droid X is for .604. Are you dyslexic? I think you either typed the number wrong, or you're claiming to have an update that nobody else yet has. Please clarify this for us.

Second, because of your assumed typo/error, you're probably confusing/misleading plenty of people. I know I clicked in on this thread because I thought "hmm, 640 is a higher number than 604. Did I miss something about a new update?"

Please delete this thread or edit it for accuracy; but please, do not leave your thread as-is, as such misinformation detracts from the overall quality of the Droid community we all share.

Thanks.

OP
W

Webst3r

Reaction score
First, your title refers to this "640" update, yet the only update that's been sent out for the Droid X is for .604. Are you dyslexic? I think you either typed the number wrong, or you're claiming to have an update that nobody else yet has. Please clarify this for us.

Second, because of your assumed typo/error, you're probably confusing/misleading plenty of people. I know I clicked in on this thread because I thought "hmm, 640 is a higher number than 604. Did I miss something about a new update?"

Please delete this thread or edit it for accuracy; but please, do not leave your thread as-is, as such misinformation detracts from the overall quality of the Droid community we all share.

Thanks.

It was accident, don't get all crazy on me. regardless if the title was wrong I stated in my main post the correct number. Sorry if I confused you I am talking to a moderator now.

Status
Not open for further replies.