Small update for 0.7

topherleh

Reaction score
uh noob question here, would i need to wipe data and cache in rom manager to update?

pinkDROID

Reaction score
?

I am on verison 0.5 cyanogen 5.0.5.7 is this update for it? sorry if it sounds like a stupid question. Oh and any luck on that rom with a pink theme yet? (patiently waiting its release dancedroid) thanks

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am on verison 0.5 cyanogen 5.0.5.7 is this update for it? sorry if it sounds like a stupid question. Oh and any luck on that rom with a pink theme yet? (patiently waiting its release dancedroid) thanks

You should update to 0.7 but you can still ues this update. I will work on that pink theme. I gave myself a lot of projects and that is one of the top three. The other two are building ese81 from google source and building cyanogenmod from source (more of a true remix). N8's been helping out a bit and I think there might be a couple changes coming to the Jrummy section. Hopefully that pink theme will be out in a couple weeks.

pinkDROID

Reaction score
thanks

ok I got everything to work! thank you for your help :)

Last edited:

hellboar

Reaction score
so installing the update fixed the facebook and that market for me, but when i use helix launcher 2 the regular search widget is reverted back to the default one. If i switch to helix 1 its the themed one, is there a way to fix this?

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
so installing the update fixed the facebook and that market for me, but when i use helix launcher 2 the regular search widget is reverted back to the default one. If i switch to helix 1 its the themed one, is there a way to fix this?

make sure you don't have helix1 or 2 downloaded from the market..

hellboar

Reaction score
Ive actually got it working fine, though I've had to install the update more than twice. Sometimes things revert back to the default (market especially), but if i reinstall the small update again it usually fixes things.

Reaction score
I've been fooling around with different ROMS over the last couple days, just to see whats out there. But I keep coming back to your work JRummy. I'm pretty set on sticking with this for good.