6.1.2 in rom manager

Benny879

Reaction score
I have the info you sent but I don't think metamorph can do that. Will check it out when I get a chance and see.

With MetaMorph you can push any type of file, not just images. I used to push jar and xml files as well when I was on the Eris to make changes.

Like I said, any questions, hit me up. You got my personal info to get a hold of me quicker than PM or replying here.

I understand... in this case the .xml file can not just be copied into the framework. Framework must be recompiled first.

Captdroid...I'm pretty sure u can use Metamorph to push .xml's into framework just fine. Probably will reboot your phone though.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

captdroid

Reaction score
With MetaMorph you can push any type of file, not just images. I used to push jar and xml files as well when I was on the Eris to make changes.

Like I said, any questions, hit me up. You got my personal info to get a hold of me quicker than PM or replying here.

I understand... in this case the .xml file can not just be copied into the framework. Framework must be recompiled first.

Captdroid...I'm pretty sure u can use Metamorph to push .xml's into framework just fine. Probably will reboot your phone though.

Yes but not the .xml that needs changed and then framework recompiled for your Gingerbread theme :)

Last edited:

kdmhongshi

Reaction score
Does anyone know if I keep my apps and settings intact when I JUST ONLY upgrade to 6.1 to 6.1.2? It's really a hassle to keep backing it all up with Titanium Backup, etc.

Benny879

Reaction score

Yes but not the .xml that needs changed and then framework recompiled for your Gingerbread theme :)

Yeah now that I think about it your right