50 Apps for new DROID owners

Dream

Reaction score
Cool list! After playing with the phone for about a minute yesterday I thought about a better keyboard app, anybody running something like this?

gBandid0

Reaction score
Cool list! After playing with the phone for about a minute yesterday I thought about a better keyboard app, anybody running something like this?

Better than what, the slide out keyboard? Just leave it in a nice big landscape keyboard pops up if you need, and you can add click sounds, vibration, or both. :byepalm:

xtremedroid

Reaction score
I hope this new 4g Verizon deal is compatible with our Droids..and if so, how will it affect, or not affect our droids..Geez..I bought mine for 50.00 new in July 2010, after haggling with Verizon about cancelling and going to att, and now my droid is old already, compared to DROID X. thats how the droid bounces..oops it doesnt bounce.. Damn. oh. that cant be good. all these little parts falling out..

haha...just kidding.. mine is all protected.. by the new Bullet SHIELD..Polycarbonate transparent Carbon-kevlar -nanosheets..
self adhering- Bullet proof..just clap on- clap off.. haha. kidding people.. I have the Bodyguardz. decent- invisishields
are overrated.. my seidio case broke- have to replace it temporarily with a knock-off off ebay. 3.65, free shipping.
But as far as apps are concerned- I have tag home- 9 screens, plus modifiable in many ways.- more. next time.

Last edited:

ekf028

Reaction score
I hope this new 4g Verizon deal is compatible with our Droids..and if so, how will it affect, or not affect our droids..Geez..I bought mine for 50.00 new in July 2010, after haggling with Verizon about cancelling and going to att, and now my droid is old already, compared to DROID X. thats how the droid bounces..oops it doesnt bounce.. Damn. oh. that cant be good. all these little parts falling out..

haha...

Nope... different technologies

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App