Samsung Is Giving Galaxy Note 3 Owners $50 In Google Play Credit Just For Buying The

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
How did they get valid phone numbers I wonder. Just sucks that some people have to take advantage of a company doing something nice so very sad.

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
A person on another Forum called Customer Service for Samsung. He was told that it is officially over. It doesn't matter if I got a confirmation number or not. He also asked about the Website saying come back later but they said they didn't have any information about that.

squeak

Reaction score
A person on another Forum called Customer Service for Samsung. He was told that it is officially over. It doesn't matter if I got a confirmation number or not. He also asked about the Website saying come back later but they said they didn't have any information about that.

If you visit the link in the OP the message no longer says come back later, it says that it's over.

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
If you visit the link in the OP the message no longer says come back later, it says that it's over.

From their webpage:

*Thank you for your interest in Samsung’s Google Play™ promotion, due to the high level of interest in this promotion we have exhausted our supply of Google Play credits. This offer started 11/5/13 and has now ended under the terms due to exhaustion of supply.

To receive future updates about Samsung promotions and offerings go to Guide to the Galaxy (Guide to the Galaxy)*
cleardot.gif

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Wow. That really sucks, sorry guys.

Who'd a thought? Working night shifts and being up late every night actually came in handy this time...

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Just got my confirmation email with the redemption code. If you have your confirmation number from Samsung don't give up hope. Funnily enough I emailed Samsung this AM checking status on it. I wonder if that pushed the process through.

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Yeah i emailed Samsung my confirmation number yesterday and got the code email this morning yay lol.