4GLte and Foxfi?

iveman89

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I seem to be having a problem with my phone. I will have 4G signal 2-3 bars, but its not blue. It has been like this for a while. I still get internet but it stays grey. I turned Foxfi on on Monday and am wondering if that has something to do with it. When I turned Foxfi on Thursday it turned the signal blue. Then today it went grey again and wouldnt comeback so i flipped Foxfi on again. My phone restarted and froze on the droid eye.

Has anyone experienced this?

How do I get out of the load out if its frozen?

BaSHa

Reaction score
When your bars turn grey and won't change back to blue, just hold the power button and cycle your phone through the airplane mode.

aarong03

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I seem to be having a problem with my phone. I will have 4G signal 2-3 bars, but its not blue. It has been like this for a while. I still get internet but it stays grey. I turned Foxfi on on Monday and am wondering if that has something to do with it. When I turned Foxfi on Thursday it turned the signal blue. Then today it went grey again and wouldnt comeback so i flipped Foxfi on again. My phone restarted and froze on the droid eye.

When I got stuck on the boot loader screen, I had to do a FDR using the side buttons.

chinkster

Reaction score
Go into your mobile settings and turn on global mode

Droid RAZR Maxx

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
iveman89 said:

You are in a fringe area, blue means you are logged onto the network. Typically a gray icon means you are zipping through a 4g area, like if you're in a car going down the interstate you will have intermittent contact with the towers and they won't let you "lock" on. Blue means you have logged onto your account on that tower. Foxfi tries to establish that "blue" contact but if it can't it can't. BTW the bars and 3g/4g are not copacetic.