4g lte phone

JMC98

Reaction score
of the Verizon 4g lte phones out now which one is the best of the bunch (would wait one more week on the bionic but i have more problems then i would like with Motorola phones )?

Last edited:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I am personally waiting for the Bionic, but if I had to choose today I would go with the Charge.

I heard it gets the fastest 4g speeds and from my little demo of it, it's a great phone. My only knock on the device is TouchWiz, but I was going to replace that with LauncherPro anyway, if it let me...

I had bad experiences with multiple LG products so I refuse to buy from them again. And the Thunderbolt battery life is a deal breaker, it's even worse than my Incredible my friends say.

abraham3660

Reaction score
I am having the exact same problem as you haha. I keep going back and forth between the charge and the thuderbolt, and cant wait for the bionic because my phone my explode tomorrow. I finally decided to go with the thunderbolt and here is why:

HTC Sense (personal preference)
More Memory
Kickstand (its a little thing, but i like it)
Front Notifying LED (the charge does not have a front led and it is something i really like to have)
In my opinion the thunderbolt is faster based on the test ive seen and it has more ram
Samsung has had alot of issues with updates
HTC just confirmed that the thunderbolt will be getting gingerbread in september

It's all personal preference. The charge has a better screen and an hdmi port, but i dont see myself ever using the hdmi and I choose speed and memory over how nice the screen is.

OP
JMC98

JMC98

Reaction score
You know you could just trade the phone in for the Bionic when it gets released?

What would I need the bionic for I don't multi task or play games?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Snow02

Reaction score
What would I need the bionic for I don't multi task or play games?

Future-proofing. It's only a week away. Get the bionic.

OP
JMC98

JMC98

Reaction score
Decided on the thunderbolt

Snow02

Reaction score
Decided on the thunderbolt

Just couldn't wait, huh? The tb is still a good phone. And you can test it out for a couple weeks to make sure it's what you want.

OP
JMC98

JMC98

Reaction score
Just couldn't wait, huh? The tb is still a good phone. And you can test it out for a couple weeks to make sure it's what you want.

No couldn't pass up the 119.99 cpo price and like you say I have 2 weeks to give it a test drive and see the bionic reviews