4g data issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clownpuncher

Reaction score
Iggy08 said:
Not the issue, my issue. It'll get me a s3 and out of this problem, duh

Trust me, you will not get an S3! It has to be comparable. I just went through this and that's what I wanted but the nexus was the best they could do.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
clownpuncher said:
Trust me, you will not get an S3! It has to be comparable. I just went through this and that's what I wanted but the nexus was the best they could do.

I own both Rezound and S3, Rezound is a fantastic phone, yes the S3 is a faster phone and has a bigger screen, but I still use my trusty Rezound "has never let me down, from navigation, to phone reception, to 4G 3G reception, it is just solid", have not owned the S3 long enough to make the same assessment, only time will tell, matter of fact used my Rezound to type this post.

Sent from my HTC Rezound with ICS/Galaxy Siii using Droid Forums

Willt365

Reaction score
Same here in Kalamazoo, Mi. 4g drops and I loose data, I don't know what phone to get, I did receive a galaxy nexus, it was far worse, thinking about razor maxx, I did talk with a vzw tech today and he said ics is being released in bunches, said it should fix connectivity issues, but we will see....

Iggy08

Reaction score
clownpuncher said:

Well I hope I have better luck, because I'll refuse to take anything but an S3. Rezounds have almost on par specs with S3s (i said almost), and Rezound specs are better than the rest.

I just got my replacement Rezound today and immediately got it up and running. I was excited at first cuz initial boot up was way quicker than I expected and 4G didn't drop for about an hour. I don't know if I jinxed it because I had to turn Internet off so my battery would last through the Rangers game. After the game I turned the Internet back on to use the navigation to find the quickest rout home and it wouldn't stay connected for more than a few seconds. I was so pissed, couldn't do anything with it! Airplane mode didn't do anything nor did a reboot. I like to use my phone for the Internet that I pay, I'm getting really impatient with the Rezound :-(

I'd be completely fine and not care for the S3 if we had ICS and no data connection issue, but the S3 is looking awesome at this moment and I may try and ask for it. (My connection issue is in North Dallas)

svdroiddude

Reaction score
I really think it's a carrier issue and NOT the phone....in most of the cases. Today I had big 4G problems but when I switched to 3G it worked fine. It's amazing how the data connection can make a good phone seem horrible.

Then again, who knows....maybe Verizon is sabotaging our phones so we will not ***** about not getting ICS and we'll buy a new more expensive (and profitable) phone. :icon_eek:

Iggy08

Reaction score
svdroiddude said:
I really think it's a carrier issue and NOT the phone....in most of the cases. Today I had big 4G problems but when I switched to 3G it worked fine. It's amazing how the data connection can make a good phone seem horrible.

Then again, who knows....maybe Verizon is sabotaging our phones so we will not ***** about not getting ICS and we'll buy a new more expensive (and profitable) phone. :icon_eek:

Honestly I was thinking the same thing, just my conspiracy thoughts though lol

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The last few days my 4g has been dropping a lot but since my 4g mifi has been also I'm thinking network and not phone. I've got my phone (LTE with voice) and mifi set to LTE only so I've been getting more 1x than usual on both.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

Reaction score
As you see in this thread I have posted several times about the data drops & 4g issues Iam having since June. Verizon has offered me ANY phone they have as a replacement. If you are nice to them & have documentation of your issue executives services will bend over backward to help you. If you are rude & start demanding things, you will be treated accordingly. Being real nice does help.

Iggy08

Reaction score
grayson russell said:
As you see in this thread I have posted several times about the data drops & 4g issues Iam having since June. Verizon has offered me ANY phone they have as a replacement. If you are nice to them & have documentation of your issue executives services will bend over backward to help you. If you are rude & start demanding things, you will be treated accordingly. Being real nice does help.

So have you switched out of the Rezound since they've offered you any phone? If so which and did the data connection issues follow you or was it better on that phone?

Reaction score
I have not switched out yet. Iam trying to wait for ics & them to finish upgrades for the DNC. This phone was issue free for 7 plus months. I personally think its the network. At this moment in time they do not have another phone I want. So I will wait & hope. If they come out with another phone that I like, I will give it a try. So I have my verizon contact number & when I can't stand it any longer I will give her a call & get another phone.

MJKneuro

Reaction score
Had my rezound since last November. Last month loaded the .10 leak. Worked great with only a few hiccups. 4g seemed fine. Surgery yesterday in Georgetown ship I'm sick in one room (stationary reception point ) . Worked fine yesterday and half way through the the day today, Pandora stopped and would start up again street several minutes.and then for a short period. Yea, no 4g. And here I figured DC would be spared these outages. Oh well.

Reaction score
I got the update about 3.30 pm EDT. They were two updates. Whole process took about 30 minutes.

clownpuncher

Reaction score
grayson russell said:
I got the update about 3.30 pm EDT. They were two updates. Whole process took about 30 minutes.

Awesome! Keep me posted please.