4.3 update verizon first

First sign that they might've actually improved the memory / homescreen (touchwiz) management - the slight stutter that would happen every time you swipe between screens in the TW app drawer is finally gone...

I remember when the OG Droid got its first update. Someone made a Google map where you could "stick a pin" on where and when you got the update. It was completely random.

Anyone rooted, accepted the OTA, and tried RootKeeper?

I don't want to be the first lol

Anyone rooted, accepted the OTA, and tried RootKeeper?

I don't want to be the first lol

Doesn't sound like it'll work based on the thread over at XDA. Errors out in recovery...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Doesn't sound like it'll work based on the thread over at XDA. Errors out in recovery...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Forgot to check there....lol

wasn't planning on jumping the gun either though, I'll let others figure it out first. 4.3 sounds sweet, but not without root.

• Blocking Mode is finally fully enabled on the Verizon phones. The setup is under Settings > My devices.
  • The firmware for the stock Camera app was updated. Looks like the focusing speed is greatly improved.
  • There are now 21 toggles in the Notification Bar.
  • Band 4 is enabled and so the phone is ready for AWS. Not sure how that will work once Verizon turns it on.
  • Bluetooth Smart (AKA Low Energy) and AVRCP 1.3 are supported

Still exploring

Nice. So midnight release is what it sounds like.

galaxy s4

Just did a manual check and phone said there was a software update available to download. I'm stock so downloading now.

If they did, Foxfi needs to update.

Tappin' and talkin' with Tapatalk.

Back