4.2.2 update

rob1459

Reaction score
My wife just finished the 4.2.2 update on her razr maxx. Why hasn't the DNA received it? Why Big Red, why?

Stigasteve

Reaction score
If it's a RAZR Max then it's prob 4.1.1

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Stigasteve

Reaction score
Btw how is the camera on the dna compared to the maxx?

OP
rob1459

rob1459

Reaction score
My eyes must have been playing tricks. Couldn't tell me that I didn't see 4.2.2, you're right it's 4.1.2. Camera is loads better, I miss the splash resistance and kevlar.

Stigasteve

Reaction score
How about battery life compared to the max?

Stigasteve

Reaction score
I'm hoping for a camera that will take sharper pics of my daughter while indoors...they always come out blurry with my Maxx unless she's super still...she's 3

Benzart

Reaction score
I'm hoping for a camera that will take sharper pics of my daughter while indoors...they always come out blurry with my Maxx unless she's super still...she's 3

My wife has the Razr and I have the DNA and there is No comparison to the camera and battery life seems not to be an issue with either. The DNA's camera has settings like Continuous shooting, Portraits and Group shots which should give you Many Excellent photos of your daughter in Any lighting conditions.
I suggest you head on over to HTS's web site and download their user manual for the DNA. Read p on the camera and see if that will satisfy your
doubts, find it here:
Support - ?DROID DNA by HTC (Verizon Wireless)? Product Support - User guides
I Really Love my DNA, even after a month!.

txter

Reaction score
The camera on my DNA is crazy good. My girls are 4 and 5 and it catches the greatest shots. I love the video and camera action at the same time.