3RD Party Text Messaging

Linux4ever

Reaction score
The contacts pictures are missing in 3rd party text messaging system like Handcent or Whatsapp. Any idea how to fix it so the contacts pictures shows up using fb pictures? The stock text messaging works fine. The system is running ICS.

outsid0r

Reaction score
The contacts pictures are missing in 3rd party text messaging system like Handcent or Whatsapp. Any idea how to fix it so the contacts pictures shows up using fb pictures? The stock text messaging works fine. The system is running ICS.
i believe this to be more an issue for handcent, i dont use FB for anything on my phone and my pictures work fine for the ones ive personally set, id contact the developer.

OP
L

Linux4ever

Reaction score
Fixed my own problem. Don't allow stock facebook app to do contacts sync. I used this app to do the contacts sync. And now my 3rd party text messaging apps shows the contacts pictures again...

outsid0r

Reaction score
Fixed my own problem. Don't allow stock facebook app to do contacts sync. I used this app to do the contacts sync. And now my 3rd party text messaging apps shows the contacts pictures again...
awesome so just a limitation of the FB app.