10 contacts available only??

Howitzer

Reaction score
Hi!

I want to send a text message to a "group" in my contacts list (40+ people). I am limited due to a message pop up on my s3 stating that "10 contacts available only"... anyone know a work-around on this? Do I have to go to a 3rd party app? If a 3rd party app is the only way, any suggestions?

Howitzer

OP
H

Howitzer

Reaction score
The thing that I find funny is that my old Blackberry Curve 8520 had no problem with this functionality.... ??

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
I have never tried to text that many people at once, but I use Handcent as my messaging app. I recommend it.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Go SMS allows you to send to more than 10 people. From the text input screen, you can choose the "+" symbol next to the "To" box and it will give you options to text pre-established groups, individual contacts, or recent persons you texted. From each of these choices, you are also able to un-check individual contacts that you want to exclude or vice-versa. I.e. Within a group, if I don't want the text to go to certain people in that group, I can un-check them from the drop down list.

Handcent is very similar to Go, and also very popular choice. You may want to look at both to see which will work best for you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums