3G network freeze

imb1987

Reaction score
So about once a day when im using the Facebook app or playing a game, all of a sudden I get an error saying that it could not connect to the network. When I look at my signal, the bars are full (or close to it) and it says I have 3G but the 3G icons downward facing arrow is solid and doesn't change. The upward facing arrow is greyed out. So I go to put it in airplane mode (which seems to be the only way to unfreeze it), it takes about 45sec to a minute to go into airplane mode and then I switch it back. Then it will work for usually the rest of the day but sometimes it happened again and I repeat the process. Anyone else have this problem?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

SocalMike

Reaction score
That's a constant problem for me as well

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
I

imb1987

Reaction score
Hmmm..I wonder if its an app issue or a phone issue?

Sent from my DROIDX

drunkclever

Reaction score
I live about 2.5 miles away from my mall. I get perfect reception in that concrete building. I go to my house that's made of wood and get crappy data. I called in and spoke with 2nd tier support. Verizon told me that they are having no problems with their towers.. but I still get crapped on. I think it might be because of the lte network being implemented.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk