3G just dissappeared on my phone?

Geno305

Reaction score
My 3G has gone MIA..........But my Fiances is working fine being on the same plan and coverage. I have tried to put on Airplane Mode for a few minutes to no avail.... Pulled battery .... turned off and on.... I go into settings >About phone>Status > and it says "Mobile Network State Disconnected..... I put on WiFi and turn it off and 3G shows up for a few seconds then drops again anybody know what I can do ..........Thanks in advance and Happy Thanksgiving :):icon_ banana:

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Have you also tried updating your PRL with *228 option 2 or *22899?

DroidForums junkie!

OP
G

Geno305

Reaction score
I have no idea what that is hahaha.......is it easy if it is can you tell me how if it's a long process don't worry bout it i'll google it lol

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
PRL is Preferred Roaming List. Dial *228 and hit send..then select option 2 (can take up to 15 minutes for service to start but is rare it'll take that long).

DroidForums junkie!

OP
G

Geno305

Reaction score
Thanks guys.... Just did that and my 3G is actually back up as I type this thanks for all the help.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
GuyS? Haha! That's why we're here Genome! Glad it worked for you!

Thanks guys.... Just did that and my 3G is actually back up as I type this thanks for all the help.

DroidForums junkie!

OP
G

Geno305

Reaction score
My apologies lol I wasn't paying attention to the names just reading their responses lol....thank you DROID DOES lol

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No worries! :)
Now, please accept MY apologies about getting your name wrong!! Haha!! Sorry GenO!

My apologies lol I wasn't paying attention to the names just reading their responses lol....thank you DROID DOES lol

DroidForums junkie!