3G Dropping

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with their 3G dropping? I bought my first Droid 3 on the 14th, worked perfect but battery was horrible. Took it back a few days ago, got this one, battery is a lot better but lately, I can't keep my 3G up constant to save my life.

Any ways to fix this or?

*Note - Switching to airplane mode works.. but then after about a couple of minutes, it goes back off. Same when restarting phone, too.

Also, I've tried updating roaming.

Last edited:

Fr33dom

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with their 3G dropping? I bought my first Droid 3 on the 14th, worked perfect but battery was horrible. Took it back a few days ago, got this one, battery is a lot better but lately, I can't keep my 3G up constant to save my life.

Any ways to fix this or?

I get that at work, did on my d1 as well--very bad signal. At home it is fine. I take it you updated roaming?

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Any ways to fix this or?

I get that at work, did on my d1 as well--very bad signal. At home it is fine. I take it you updated roaming?
Sure did, re-edited post to clarify that part as well. I keep losing it at my house which.. happens rarely, but this is happening a lot now. And when I went to work, same problem.