Droid 3 stuck in airplane mode?

Ragnell

Reaction score
Is anyone phones getting stuck in airplane mode? Ive been using it too "save" battery life when im underground on the subway, and when I switch it back it doesn't turn the radio back on, sometimes I have to force it by making a phone call or I have to restart the phone completely

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

pistacio

Reaction score
Yes, I have the same problem at times. Sometimes it takes about 5 minutes after switching to get a signal. I did have the phone reboot a couple of times in the middle off switching also. Weird.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums App

militant

Reaction score
I took it out of sleep once to find it stuck in airplane mode, which I never put it in. Had to reboot.

lanyao

Reaction score
Same issue with me, the only solution is to reboot the phone

mtnmann

Reaction score
Droid X2 also having "Airplane Mode" problems after waking

Is anyone phones getting stuck in airplane mode? Ive been using it too "save" battery life when im underground on the subway, and when I switch it back it doesn't turn the radio back on, sometimes I have to force it by making a phone call or I have to restart the phone completely

I have a similar problem with my Droid X2. It sometimes gets stuck in Airplane mode after waking up and this morning required me to reboot it several times to get the cell service working again, even though the WiFi worked the entire time. In fact, today my Droid spontaneously rebooted after being out of sleep mode for about 10 minutes after starting a text and putting the phone down for a minute... I hope they have a firmware or Android Kernel update coming out soon...

redfirecarbon

Reaction score
When its stuck in airplane mode automatically reboot the phone.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums