32GB microSD for D2G

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Ah yes, it was the same with the SGS. Except once the SDXC card was formatted, the phone was able to use about 58 or 59GB on the 64G card. The only downside was that it lost the speed benefits of XC. If I ever bring myself to get the money to buy one, I will definitely snag one. It apparently also works in the RAZR.
Otherwise, getting a Westone 2 comes first, not SD card.

OP
E

ExodusC

Reaction score
In case anyone was wondering, I actually didn't get off work in time to get back before my apartment's office closed, so I was unable to get my package.

On Monday I can likely pick it up and give it a test run.

OP
E

ExodusC

Reaction score
So far the Sandisk card I have is working great, no problems and plenty of space.

Sent from my HP TouchPad via Tapatalk.

clockcycle

Reaction score
So far the Sandisk card I have is working great, no problems and plenty of space.

Sent from my HP TouchPad via Tapatalk.

I wasn't aware there was even an issue, I put in my Sandisk 32gb Class 2 from my EVO 4G into it and used it as if it's supposed to work, without any issues.

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Mine has issues loading pictures occasionally. Then again, there's about a thousand pics on it. With a great number of songs.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

clockcycle

Reaction score
tips

Mine has issues loading pictures occasionally. Then again, there's about a thousand pics on it. With a great number of songs.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Download quickpic from the market, also search for info on reformatting the sd with settings optimized for those that save lots of smaller files. Like pictues and mp3: