32GB microSD for D2G

ExodusC

Reaction score
So, has anyone found a 32GB microSD that is actually compatible with the D2G? I have been using a 16GB card for a long time now, and a little more space would be great, however I've seen nothing but problems coming from people using 32GB cards on the D2G.

Is it a class issue, or just an issue of the size of the microSD?

Obviously the problem lies with the D2G, but you know what I mean.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Sent from my Motorola Droid 2 Global via Tapatalk.

robert70

Reaction score
No one I know has gotten one to work, as far as I understand it, its kinda like trying to stuff 10lbs of stuff into a 5lb sack, it just isn't going to work.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Byakushiki

Reaction score
No one I know has gotten one to work, as far as I understand it, its kinda like trying to stuff 10lbs of stuff into a 5lb sack, it just isn't going to work.

Wrong. Sandisk 32GB works fine here. Used about 24/29GB, mostly due to flac music. A tad slow on the mount time for usb mounting though. Otherwise, no problems.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
E

ExodusC

Reaction score
Wrong. Sandisk 32GB works fine here. Used about 24/29GB, mostly due to flac music. A tad slow on the mount time for usb mounting though. Otherwise, no problems.

If you bought yours from an outlet like Amazon or Newegg, would you mind providing a link? I'd just like to make sure I get one that is likely to be compatible.

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Don't recall the precise page but it was the 32gb class 4 from sandisk, on Amazon, bundled with the mobilemate card reader and standard sd adapter. About $37. Make sure it's amazon fulfilled.

OP
E

ExodusC

Reaction score
Well, I bought a 32GB Sandisk microSD that is apparently Class 4, so hopefully it will work.

It should be here Thursday or Friday, I will let you guys know.

Jonas

Reaction score

Sent from my Banana Phone

Jonas

Reaction score
Sorry, my phone is messing up. Hence me poking around the Nexus and Rezound forums. I meant to say try to say please try to do a little more research before posting, since this has been proved wrong before. Atleast I have read it.

Sent from my Banana Phone

stingmisc

Reaction score
I can confirm sandisk works just fine. don't get class 10 one. they will not work...

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Kigston 32 gig, class 4, no problems at all. 1000+ songs and 13 movies......plenty of space left. Got it at Fry's for about 40 bucks :)

robert70

Reaction score
Maybe the class thong is where my friends are making their mistake.