3 Cube Media/Music Player -- error message...

thumper300zx

Reaction score
Trying to use 3 Cube media player (installed with ultimate droid). I start it, get a message box that says "No music on this playlist" and "Could not find any music for this playlist on your SD card, please reload the application or change the playlist..." -- then an "EXIT" button. It closes, and then I can repeat this all over again. No options for settings, changes, menus, etc.

What am I missing???

Also tried updating / installing it from Market. Same message.

OP
T

thumper300zx

Reaction score
Trying to use 3 Cube media player (installed with ultimate droid). I start it, get a message box that says "No music on this playlist" and "Could not find any music for this playlist on your SD card, please reload the application or change the playlist..." -- then an "EXIT" button. It closes, and then I can repeat this all over again. No options for settings, changes, menus, etc.

What am I missing???

Also tried updating / installing it from Market. Same message.

I just ran MIXZING for the first time -- it found all my music, etc, just like the normal media player. Then I re-ran 3 and it works now -- so, I don't know what it was doing, but now it's "solved".

So, I guess if anyone has this problem, maybe this will work.

hayaku

Reaction score
was your usb card mounted? if so, your music player will not be able to access it and therefore give you the no music found error