Playlists

PatrickJ

Reaction score
I'm having trouble getting playlists recongnized with my Droid. I'm using ITUNES Agent, it works nice but my playlist doesn't show up on the dorid. I have a folder on my SD card named Music & Playlists. Do I need to put the playlists folder in my music folder to get it working? I used Media Monkey before & the playlists worked but I decided to go with ITunes Agent.

Also...when I save a playlist on the phone I can't find it on the SD card. Anyone know where the Droid saves a playlist created from the droid media player??

I tried the new software by Mozilla makers. I didn't spend much time on it and was turned off to it when my media jpgs weren't showing up on the droid.

smgoma

Reaction score
Same here

I just tried iTunes Agent and have the same experience. I am going back to iTunes Export that works very simply and well. Motorola Media Link refused to sync two of the selected playlists for unknown reasons.

OP
PatrickJ

PatrickJ

Reaction score
I use Media Monkey now...it converts easily, keeps the order of songs from the computer, playlists show up on the droid & no problems with art work. In my experience this is the best software for me to use & I've tried Agent, Moto Link and a few others that the names escape me.