246 update on QA server now.

getting pretty freaking depressing. my friend is downloading JB for his galaxy today, and i guess im still no where even close to getting ICS. its getting pretty stinking tempting to buy a galaxy from google play for $350, but my bionics ext battery is such a beast, prob the only reason i still have it. i just want ICS so i can maybe leave my bionic on 4g, keeping it on 3g is the only way to keep my data..... :(

I have it almost downloaded. Just relax.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
*LMAO* I swear dude, one of these days your wife is going to take your Bionic and stick it where the sun don't shine! I can just see it: Sam's Wife: "What the hell are you doing now???"; Sam: "Oh, just downloading 6.7.246 so I can analyze it and add HoB support."; Sam's Wife: "Rolls eyes, shoves Sam's Bionic where the sun don't shine".............

getting pretty freaking depressing. my friend is downloading JB for his galaxy today, and i guess im still no where even close to getting ICS. its getting pretty stinking tempting to buy a galaxy from google play for $350, but my bionics ext battery is such a beast, prob the only reason i still have it. i just want ICS so i can maybe leave my bionic on 4g, keeping it on 3g is the only way to keep my data..... :(
At this point, why not just install .232 or lower (if you are concerned about not being able to get back to .905) and enjoy the benefits? At this point, it's turning into one of those "we can't help you if you won't help yourself" type deals.

securities are the same.. so thats good atleast

Good then you can make an update. Create a 246 dir, add (67246) to the filename, let the HoB make a boot img, and zip it up and post it with an md5.

What would you do with the unlocked droid? That's what's got me excited.
Install a true custom ROM that includes the correct kernel for the OS you are basing the ROM on. With the locked bootloader, the best you can do is try and get the new OS working alongside the current OS kernel.

Good then you can make an update. Create a 246 dir, add (67246) to the filename, let the HoB make a boot img, and zip it up and post it with an md5.

I take it you don't need someone else to upload an update then? I am currently uploading what I pulled from cheesecake.

Keep uploading. No one posted a link to it
And no one SHOULD, at least publicly. Let's keep this private until we have a way to recover from a screw-up. Links should be PM'd at this point, to those of us who know the ins and outs of HoB.

And no one SHOULD, at least publicly. Let's keep this private until we have a way to recover from a screw-up. Links should be PM'd at this point, to those of us who know the ins and outs of HoB.

Says you. Why should you dictate what everyone should do? I dont care if this screws up my bionic. Its being retired tomorrow

JP.. If still uploading gladly pm me a link. Thank you

Back