246 update on QA server now.

OP
E

ejb749

Reaction score
ScreenShot.png

Reaction score
No update available for me. This is getting ridiculous. And how did you grab a screenshot off your phone like that?

Reaction score
Its up, but according to sarge DO NOT INSTALL at this point anyway. its a backup build incase things dont go well today

OP
E

ejb749

Reaction score
screenshot

I use a program called 'screenshot' by 'Kastor Soft'. Just shake the phone to grab a screen.

You have to use Cheesecake to see the updates on the QA server.

CurGeorge8

Reaction score
I hope this build comes with a roll of duct tape.

That way, I can wrap it around my head, so when it explodes in ABSOLUTE FRUSTRATION, at least all the pieces will be held together ..... :mad:

Reaction score
So us peeons still on gingerbread have to do something different to get this update?

Sorry, I haven't been on these boards in a while, but heard ICS was coming this month and still have not received it so was just checking in.

bhp117

Reaction score
have anyone able to verify the security version on this leak if its the same as 235-244?
also do some one have a link to the file so i might test it later tonite? you can pm me the link to download if you dont want to post here

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
So us peeons still on gingerbread have to do something different to get this update?

Sorry, I haven't been on these boards in a while, but heard ICS was coming this month and still have not received it so was just checking in.
This is another leaked build, so if you're looking for the official release, you'll have to wait awhile longer.

jayman350

Reaction score
Its up, but according to sarge DO NOT INSTALL at this point anyway. its a backup build incase things dont go well today

this needs to be reiterated, until VZW and Google kiss and make up (and push something for a soak or ota) we should not install any new updates.

Remember that Samuri is not around this weekend to fix things when someone (eventually) screws something up.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
We couldn't install it if we wanted to, since the OP didn't provide a link. Which actually frustrates me, as i'd like to check the security and create a boot.img so I can try this on MY phone. Since I am on .244, I have absolutely no way to cheesecake this. If someone has a link, please PM me a link - do not post it publicly (Samuri would not want it posted publicly at this point).

bhp117

Reaction score
We couldn't install it if we wanted to, since the OP didn't provide a link. Which actually frustrates me, as i'd like to check the security and create a boot.img so I can try this on MY phone. Since I am on .244, I have absolutely no way to cheesecake this. If someone has a link, please PM me a link - do not post it publicly (Samuri would not want it posted publicly at this point).

yep such a tease and noone providing links
of course i'd rather have someone pm me instead of posting

kurumatt

Reaction score
well damnit. i just tried to cheesecake it for ya but i need wifi to download it. now its stuck at 'need wifi to download' but it wont download even on wifi. now i cant get the message to go away.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^ Wow man, that sucks. First time I've ever seen wifi as a requirement to download an OTA on the Bionic. I know there's a way to force it to use wifi for large apps from the play store, but didn't know that applied to OTAs as well.