246 update on QA server now.

That's exactly it, yes. We don't know how it's going to play out after Friday's little eventfulness. What I'm saying is up to this point. approval is not final. To quote one of my all time favorite movies...."I don't think that word means what you think it means." :D

15767532.jpg

That's exactly it, yes. We don't know how it's going to play out after Friday's little eventfulness. What I'm saying is up to this point. approval is not final. To quote one of my all time favorite movies...."I don't think that word means what you think it means." :D
Inconceivable!!!

It just makes me mad that ICS is ready to go on Bionic and being held back. I hate iphones but I really wish Android was easilly upgradeable like IOS is.

Don't kid yourself. VZW has even told Apple to go pound sand when it comes to iCrap updates.

Common need some drama sitting through an C# using .NET 4.0 developer course at work and need Moto/Google/VZW drama to keep me awake. I can only take so much Operator precedence and Array declarations. :sleep:

I really hope that one day, and it'll be years from now if it ever happens, Google makes its own cell phone service. It could be backed by google fiber. Problem is that Google fiber would need to be nation wide for it to work, and that is many years away............probably like 10.

Common need some drama sitting through an C# using .NET 4.0 developer course at work and need Moto/Google/VZW drama to keep me awake. I can only take so much Operator precedence and Array declarations. :sleep:

You give us developers a bad name! Pay attention!!!! :p

and where the HELL is Sarge, anyways? *LOL*

Personally I will be surprised if sarge or his contact decided to share anything today. They went out on a limb for us on Friday and I thank them fully for that, but unfortunately, there were some people/one in this forum that decided to say things in places that they should not have said thing. Plus on top of that the .244 thread had to be locked and hidden to protect people, as well as to quell the arguments that started up towards the end of it. While I am hoping for an update, if we don't get one today or ever I totally understand their point of view and still want to say thank you again to the both of them, as well as Sam for all the support he gave us this weekend. I know Loudon is fun and more where he probably where he wanted to be.

BTW Samurai How did you like the delayed flyover?. My sister said the whole race seemed off because of it.

Back