2000mAh and 4000mAh extended batteries for Motorola Droid Bionic

mugenpowerbatteries

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We would like to introduce our extended batteries for Motorola Droid Bionic
Currently we have 2000mAh and 4000mAh batteries for this phone.

2000mAh
View attachment 57819

4000mAh
xt875xl3.jpg

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
this does not, has been reported as spam.

They are a supporting vendor and a legitimate company with great products. This thread is just simply misplaced. It will be moved appropriately.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Thread moved :cool:

"Don't Panic!"
Tapatalk 2_GNEX

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
4000 is awesome, but the asking price is way too steep. Even the 2000 one costs twice as much ($43) as a Motorola brand Bionic extended battery at 2760 ($27, via Amazon).

The Architect

Reaction score
I cant even imagine how long a 4000mah battery would last under modest real world conditions, my OEM Extended battery lasts me comfortably as is.

OP
mugenpowerbatteries

mugenpowerbatteries

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They are a supporting vendor and a legitimate company with great products. This thread is just simply misplaced. It will be moved appropriately.

Oh, sorry about the placement. We will be cautious next time.
And yes, please check the web about Mugen Power Batteries. Our brand is the only one who actually cares about branding our product appropriately. That comes with higher prices, better quality, reliability, worldwide support and reach.

Best regards
Dmitry

bbucks36

Reaction score
i have the motorola extended battery that purchased thru verizon with a discount 15 bucks.. average use of my phone will last 1 full day without charge.. this is on 4g.. i use my otter box defender with the extended battery with no modification to phone or case.. i simply dont use the extended battery back cover and replace it with the otterbox cover.. fits flawlessly. just putting my 2 cents in.. btw still on .232 leak deodexed and bloat removed.

is the 4000mah the same size as all other extended batteries on the market? for the bionic that is

OP
mugenpowerbatteries

mugenpowerbatteries

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
is the 4000mah the same size as all other extended batteries on the market? for the bionic that is

This battery comes with a back cover and is the best quality extra large extended battery out there. We put a price tag on our product based on the expenses we spent on RnD, quality control and subsequent customer support for it. Most of the cheaper brands either create one single good product or create a lot of bad ones for cheap money. Most of them sell batteries to make money, because there is no need to invest in RnD and not so popular models. In the end, it's the end-user's choice - cheap and bad quality, or high quality, long lasting product with great support, 1 year warranty and other brand benefits.

Reaction score
Yeah but is it any bigger than the OEM cover? I ask myself because I ordered the motorola docks (cardock/deskdock) since I know the OEM extended battery still allows the use of these. One of the reasons I stick with moto is that they have, hands down, the BEST accessories for their phones. Like... they realize that many ppl use cases or put extended batteries in their phones and build their docks with inserts. Insert in=naked phone, insert out=case. In the Bionic's case the OEM extended battery fits the docks with the inserts in naked or with a minimalistic case with the OEM extended battery. I would not even consider an acessory like a super thick battery that disallowed the use of my docks.

OP
mugenpowerbatteries

mugenpowerbatteries

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The 2000mAh uses the original cover, although the 4000mAh is much larger.

The 4000mAh battery is double as big in size as the 2000mAh, so we have added a special design backcover for it that does not compromise any of the phone's features.
xt875xl3.jpg

Droid 2

Reaction score
What seems to be the "average" time on this battery usage? For those who have purchased, please . Also, need seller site and or information, thanks. I need a good extended battery for deployment.

Reaction score
Id get the Oem battery and a dock for it. Heck you'll be in airplane mode on wifi the whole time anyway so even the stock battery will do surprisingly well. I just got back from the desert with the USAF actually.