2 minor issues...sd notification and chard led

VooDooCC

Reaction score
I'm loving the rom so far, but have 2 minor issues.

1) I can't find a way to turn off the sd card notification. The one that leaves the phone silent when you plug/unplug it.

2) I have lost the charge led. The one by the usb port, that glows white when it's charging.

Reaction score
I'm loving the rom so far, but have 2 minor issues.

1) I can't find a way to turn off the sd card notification. The one that leaves the phone silent when you plug/unplug it.

2) I have lost the charge led. The one by the usb port, that glows white when it's charging.

The charging light is a known issue with Liberty, and the developers have stated that it's a low priority issue so I don't know if they'll ever fix it.

As for the SD card notification, do other ROMs have the option to change that? I've never seen it on either the stock ROM or Fission but then again I haven't specifically looked for it. One workaround I can think of is turning off notifications globally and then enabling them for each specific type of notification you want (SMS, e-mail, etc.) though you may end up losing some notifications you want to keep.

OP
V

VooDooCC

Reaction score
I apologize for not reading up more on known issues.

Yeah, the stock rom has an option to turn off sd card notifications in the sounds settings. I got so used to having it that way, that I actually jumped a little when i plugged it in and had the sound on, lol.

OP
V

VooDooCC

Reaction score
Got another one...Gmail Notifier takes about a minute for the LED to start blinking. When I was still stock, it worked right away.