2 Google Accounts

datsyuk

Reaction score
In my contact list when I hit a contact to text or call them the little popup comes up with the #'s and there is always 2 of the same mobile or home #. When I view the info to edit it, it will show me the first Google account at the top and if I scroll down it will show the same account with the same information, how do I get rid of 1 so I can just see 1 of the same # and not 2?

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Try this:

1.`Log into your Gmail account using your ID and password.
2. Click "Contacts" on the side of your email account and click the "Contact" list you want to delete duplicate contacts from. You can also select "All Contacts" to view all your Gmail contacts.
3. Place a check on the duplicate contacts. For example, if you have two contacts titled "John Peterson," select both of them.
4. Click "Merge Contacts" on the right panel of the contacts list. The duplicate contacts are merged into one contact that you can still use.

OP
D

datsyuk

Reaction score
Worked like a charm, thank you so much!!!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Good deal! Glad it helped! Now when you see someone stranded with the same issue you can jump right in and help them! Just pass it on, that's what this place is all about... :D