2.5 battery life...

OP
N

nwwolf1

Reaction score
Chevys kernel destroyed your battery? Will I ever find a kernel for 2.5 that doesn't have me charging twice a day? Haha

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
N

nwwolf1

Reaction score
Droid 2 extended battery FTW! I easily get a full day with very heavy usage. Its great being able to watch movies, surf the web, play games and whatnot, and not ever have to worry that my battery will die before I get home. I would actually have to work hard to kill it, or just leave nav on for a long time haha

Well I'm on og Droid but I'm thinking maybe I will look into extended battery...

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well I'm on og Droid but I'm thinking maybe I will look into extended battery...

You definitely should. I have one and it lasts all day. I didn't realize I was having a few apps that refreshed every 3 minutes on top of my heavy usage and was still getting 19 hours, etc. Just make sure you get the extended cover.

OP
N

nwwolf1

Reaction score
I just don't know how I feel about that extra bulk haha. What ext. Bat are you using?

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just don't know how I feel about that extra bulk haha. What ext. Bat are you using?

It's actually not that bad. And the Droid 2 extended, BP7X(something along those lines).

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Same here, the one sold by Verizon still allows me to rock my shell/holster combo! :dancedroid:

It's actually not that bad. And the Droid 2 extended, BP7X(something along those lines).

DroidForums junkie!!

pyro6128

Reaction score
Droid 2 extended battery FTW! I easily get a full day with very heavy usage. Its great being able to watch movies, surf the web, play games and whatnot, and not ever have to worry that my battery will die before I get home. I would actually have to work hard to kill it, or just leave nav on for a long time haha

the droid 2 extended battery works with the og droid, thats what I have, and the added bulk is almost non existent

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
+1

the droid 2 extended battery works with the og droid, thats what I have, and the added bulk is almost non existent

DroidForums junkie!!

KodiakEd

Reaction score
Loaded up P3D 1000LV kernel a couple days ago. Battery drain was about the same for the first day. But now seems to have settled in.

Give the new settings a chance to settle down after flashing and see how they perform. Temp has been very low as well.

compton

Reaction score
can you please provide the links for the p3d kernels that are compatible with UD 2.5. Thanks