enlightened
Super Moderator
Everyone cut it out now or more infractions will be issued. You have been warned.
You really are a moron aren't you? You know they send it out to a VERY SMALL test sample, right? Think of how many people have the droid incredible, then think of how many people with one actually post on here. The chance that an everyday poster had gotten the update is very slim.
Just because you don't happen to have it doesn't mean that it's b.s., I don't have it either, but there is proof. Go to phandroid.
Actually look stuff up before you post. Otherwise, you look extremely stupid.
The most incredible, incredible!
No stupid is posting on here for the last what? 6 months about an update that hasn't come but is always always just around the corner. LOL My son has the DINC (still) and I was playing with it yesterday. No update no nothing.
Daughter got the 2.3 update on her original Incredible yesterday.
Emtronics, trolling is not permitted. Either come here to post something useful to the conversation or don't post at all. End of discussion.
I have 5 lines with VZ. 2 of them are iPhones but my other main phone is a DINC. Not my primary line. I am no more trolling here than anyone else on this thread who is waiting (and has been waiting) for a perceived update. I checked my DINC the other day and it said "No updates available" but again that's not what you people want to hear on this thread and this is the only thread I have really been on sans one other I made a comment on. If that is trolling, well, damn! Ban me. I lose no sleep whatsoever. Just because I have the opinion that is different than others about a update. Really? whaaaaaa whaaaaaa whaaaa.
...I sold my Dinc yesterday for $100 and threw in a few accessories to boot. No looking back. I have the iPhone4 from Verizon and it works smoother and faster than my Dinc ever did. ...
HTC Incredible Official 2.3 Gingerbread Update Leaked [Download] | Android CommunityNice to hear other people get their phones being updated, but no one can post the file to have the rest of us manual update![]()