2.3 Lock Screen disable

kwjones

Reaction score
goto marketplace and get Screen Lock Suppressor. it works like a charm and is free

Reaction score
Seems like Screen Lock Supressor is working good but I can't figure out how to hide the icon in the notification bar. Any ideas?

kwjones

Reaction score
Seems like Screen Lock Supressor is working good but I can't figure out how to hide the icon in the notification bar. Any ideas?
no i guess its there so you can click on it to disable on the fly instead of going back to the app itself

petjakob

Reaction score
hello

i'm looking for feedback of any failures running gingerbread 2.3.

i haven't heard a single report in my email or really seen any market comments suggesting that there is an issue.

so if you could email me about the problems i could suggest some troubleshooting and do some further testing. i've yet to get a 2.3 rom on my droid but expect to run it at some point on thunderbolt.

thanks

PS also make sure you are running the latest myLock utilities build from the market (updated February)

subyfan

Reaction score
Hey FYI...if anyone is still watching this thread. The newest myLock utilities in the Market doesn't kill itself (or get killed)! I am so relieved...I was going nuts!!!

Update: Wrong...still does it. D**********************N IT!!!

Last edited:

petjakob

Reaction score
yesterday I sent out a fix, on gb it apparently is very often shutting down the quick unlock process and the bug was that it was not restarting correctly. now when that happens we catch it and display a message telling you that myLock got restarted because of the system mem. honestly I've been running status icon mode which protects the process from being shutdown but now it should be pretty seamless even without icon

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App