1337pwn.com's Xbox App kills Droids battery!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

insanexsi

Reaction score
I tried every setting i could think of and by 12:00 after a full charge i would have about 50% battery left.i deleted app and battery ok now.Anyone else have this issue?

Stigy

Reaction score
What is the purpose of this app?

If it constantly is downloading data it will definitely put a strain on your battery.

borocouncilman

Reaction score
The 1337pwn application has a "Battery Saver Mode" available under Menu->Notifications. If you enable that mode, you will see that uses hardly any battery at all.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Need More

So what's the purpose of this app? To see when your XBOX friends get online? I need more expalnation

Edit : I went and looked. I guess ti could be useful for someone

Last edited:
OP
I

insanexsi

Reaction score
yeah i tried the battery saver mode and it didnt work.
It works well if you dont want your kid on xbox and you can see him online when hes not suposed to.:icon_ banana:

Anyway....we deleted app and maybe ill try it again another time.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
It works well if you dont want your kid on xbox and you can see him online when hes not suposed to.

Maybe better parenting is in order....

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

BeepBoopBoo

Reaction score
Maybe better parenting is in order....

Don't be a dou***...even well behaved children of good parents do things they are not supposed to do behind their parents back...

I know that, I have 4 kids myself. But I tend to worry about the bigger things in their life...

And some how you feel that the OP does not worry about the bigger things...simply because they monitor their children use of the x-box...Hmmmmm seems to be a mild jump in logic.

I would like for you to explain, based on what the OP wrote, why you feel they are not parenting their children properly. Please avoid using hypothetical situations in you explanation and only use empirical evidence based on what was written.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Don't be a dou***...even well behaved children of good parents do things they are not supposed to do behind their parents back...

I know that, I have 4 kids myself. But I tend to worry about the bigger things in their life...

And some how you feel that the OP does not worry about the bigger things...simply because they monitor their children use of the x-box...Hmmmmm seems to be a mild jump in logic.

I would like for you to explain, based on what the OP wrote, why you feel they are not parenting their children properly. Please avoid using hypothetical situations in you explanation and only use empirical evidence based on what was written.

It's called an opinion.... I don't have to explain my opinion to anyone at anytime.

BeepBoopBoo

Reaction score

It's called an opinion.... I don't have to explain my opinion to anyone at anytime.

No, it's called attacking someone’s parenting without any evidence. It is also called being a douche...

Maybe better parenting was in order for your parents as it is obvious that you haven't grasped how to civilly speak to people.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

No, it's called attacking someone’s parenting without any evidence. It is also called being a douche...

Maybe better parenting was in order for your parents as it is obvious that you haven't grasped how to civilly speak to people.

My...I seem to have hit a nerve....Why take things so personal?

Stigy

Reaction score
Alright well this seems to have gotten way off topic.

The OP has deleted the application therefore a new thread can be created if anyone else has any issues with this application and next time, let's keep it on topic.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.