1000th post!

alm0614

Reaction score
This is my 1000th post and there's a few things i'd like to say
-I joined this forum a few days after i got my phone, the day it came out. I have NEVER found a more supportive, helpful group of people then those on this forum. From the rescue squad(which i havent needed, knock on wood) to the devs, everyone is so helpful.
-I rooted my phone about week after root became available, using Mathew's guide, and I couldnt be happier with this phone. By far the best phone i've ever had, I wouldnt want to upgrade to anything thats less customizable, until at least Gingerbread.
-Thank you to those who have donated( especially ChiefWahoo), it is always appreciated.
-Again, thank you all and I look forward every few hours to see whats going on, on the forums.

Our Droid 1, always has, and always will be one of the most important phones in cell phone history. I couldnt be happier to be a part of it.

Now that thats over, wheres my BB v0.5 :)

(p.s. MODS, if possible, how many posters on the forum have over 1000 posts, just out of curiosity, thank you)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Congrats, this is quite the milestone, Hook has a 1,111 post thread that I am looking foward to posting in, after that comes 2,222 then 3,333 and on and on and on ; )

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Congrats...............

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Way to go Alm!! :icon_ banana:

I have no idea how many ppl have over 1,000 :shocked:

OP
A

alm0614

Reaction score
Thanks guy, Mods one other question. what determines the little name under my username when i post, like droid ninja, droid assasin etc

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks guy, Mods one other question. what determines the little name under my username when i post, like droid ninja, droid assasin etc

Your post count changes that name. Again, I have no idea how many makes you what. I'm really starting to look like I'm dumb as a box of rocks but actually I'm just blonde! 'Nuff with all the questions already!! :rofl3:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
(p.s. MODS, if possible, how many posters on the forum have over 1000 posts, just out of curiosity, thank you)

I don't really know but you can see who the top ten posters are at the bottom of the page on the right side. Go to the front of the Forum and you will see this or the front page of a sub forum.

OP
A

alm0614

Reaction score
Haha fair enough. Thank you all.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
what determines the little name under my username when i post, like droid ninja, droid assasin etc

If you become a supporting member not only do you get to show your support and change your master/ninja title to whatever you like, but they send you some sweet Droid Forums stickers

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I don't really know but you can see who the top ten posters are at the bottom of the page on the right side. Go to the front of the Forum and you will see this or the front page of a sub forum.

Any chance to show off your post count eh hookydooky?! you forgot to use the >>>> :icon_ devil:<<<<
:rofl3: