1 click root won't work... Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsxr310

Reaction score
so i dl'd the .apk file. when i try to install it, i get a box that pops up that say's "can't install" any ideas. i'm on firmware 1.5 if that matters.

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
Perhaps a stupid question, but why do you need a one click root application if you're already rooted (as implied by your signature)?

OP
G

gsxr310

Reaction score
Perhaps a stupid question, but why do you need a one click root application if you're already rooted (as implied by your signature)?

sry, this is not for the phone in my sig. it's for my wife's eris.

Jordan8

Reaction score
1 click apps tend to be kinda dodgy, usually best to just do it manually.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
I ask about the error because if you don't have "allow non-market apps" checked in the application settings all your app installs from, say, non-market locations won't work.

OP
G

gsxr310

Reaction score
I ask about the error because if you don't have "allow non-market apps" checked in the application settings all your app installs from, say, non-market locations won't work.

so when i read the disclaimer and hit "install" it says: "cannot complete install, push ok to go back to previous screen". but i will try and see if the "allow non-market apps" is checked. i don't have the phone w/ me right now, but i will post later in the PM. thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.