0.12.11.0 Calendar Issue

napes22

Reaction score
On the new build, the calendar app has a "sync" image stretched across the top of the calendar. See the image attached.

Is anyone else noticing this? It's extremely strange, and also somewhat annoying. I opened a new thread because the sticky for the build appears to have been closed.

Attachments

• .jpg
    .jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 291

TedWilliams

Reaction score
Born in Cambridge, MA but now live in Portland, OR
On the new build, the calendar app has a "sync" image stretched across the top of the calendar. See the image attached.

Is anyone else noticing this? It's extremely strange, and also somewhat annoying. I opened a new thread because the sticky for the build appears to have been closed.

Just checked and I have the same thing. Ah well, luckily I just use LP calendar widget so I don't really have to see it.

publicanimal

Reaction score
Same issue here. I replaced the Calendar apk with the one from 12.03 and it got even worse, instead of the sync icon there is a huge orange Android guy.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
it uses whatever sync icon is in your framework. If you flash my Kuro3.0, it will show a yin yang. but its still a weird angle .

johall07

Reaction score
my calendar force closes if i try to go to the settings through the system settings but is fine if i do it through the calendar app

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I was looking through the image files for calendargoogle.apk and its not there. It must be a script error somewhere in the ROM...not related to the app or framework? I dont even worry with it. I can still see all my days...and there will be another release in a week (hopefully), so...im sure it will be addressed.