1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Youtube issues, camera doesn't work, streaming doesn't work >.<

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by jasonsyn, Sep 24, 2011.

1. jasonsyn

jasonsyn New Member

Hello and thank you in advance.

Just a bit of background, I've had the G1 since launch day, the Nexus, Sensation, Mytouch so I'm no noob when it comes to flashing ROMs. This is my GF's R2D2 Droid 2 and I followed the instructions to the letter to get stock GB on it, then flashed CM7, the phone and ROM is in working order except:

I cannot get anything streaming, TED, Pandora, YouTube you name it to work. The camera doesn't work either...

None of these work on stock GB, CM7 or the like, I have wiped and reflashed numerous times and now I turn to the experts, please help as I am at a loss!
  2. jasonsyn

jasonsyn New Member

And I just flashed the new R2D2 SBF 2.2 and system updated to 2.3 and still nothing...

Does the SBF flash the kernel too? That's the only thing I can come up with.
Search tags for this page

camera doesn't work on droid incredible 2

camera droid x2 doesn't work
droid2 camera doesn't work
samsung galaxy youtube and camera wont work
streaming video doesn't work cm7

what to do when camera doesnt want to work on droid r2d2

why doesnt you tube work for droid x2

youtubd won't work on droid
youtube camera streaming

youtube wont work on droid x2 on cm7