1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

youtube app and flash!

Discussion in 'Droid X2 Tech Support' started by infinity8x3, Aug 17, 2011.

1. infinity8x3

infinity8x3 New Member

Hi every one. I cant seem to find out what the problem is. But here it goes. I have an x2 its on gingerbread.

The stock youtube app and stock flash that comes with it works great. But the second I update them threw the market they freeze a few seconds into the video. You can still hear sound but the video stops.

Ok so don't update right? That's what I'm doing even though its stupid that i cant update the app and plugin. And I'm getting a little ocd from my status bar telling me there are apps to update but every time i check it its only the damn youtube app that wants to update and i can't or it wont work.

I have tried the obvious. Clear app cache data, reboot, uninstall reinstall. No Joy :(
Search tags for this page

android youtube app crashes

droid x 2 youtube cricket
droid x2 wont open flash videos

droid x2 youtube app

droid x2 youtube app support
droid x2 youtube app wont open

droid x2 youtube problem

droid x2 youtube wont open
flashed droid x2 youtube not working
you tube update does not work on the droid x2
youtube app wont work on droid x2 verizon