Yahoo Mail App

Droid101

Reaction score
Is there anyway to sign out of Yahoo Mail on Android OS? If so, i must be crazy cause i cant figure out how to do it.

I don't know either. I am not a big fan of this app it needs ALOT of polishing and is disappointing of yahoo to put it out in that condition.

Ghostwheel

Reaction score
Is there anyway to sign out of Yahoo Mail on Android OS? If so, i must be crazy cause i cant figure out how to do it.

I don't know either. I am not a big fan of this app it needs ALOT of polishing and is disappointing of yahoo to put it out in that condition.

Agreed. The inability to change incoming mail sound, or have either vibrate or sound (not just both/neither) is pretty annoying. Two updates and they haven't even scratched the surface of everything that's missing.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
go to menu in your inbox and then "remove account"

only way to sign out

granitemon

Reaction score
Anyone else notice its totally incompatible with other e mail apps. Actually, even when I look up emails from the yahoo page, they're filled with odd jibberish? This app really sucks...

hogowner

Reaction score
Just wondering...is there anyone that uses this app for their Yahoo Mail?

I use it and I noticed that it is not working. It is not downloading mail. I think it is a Yahoo server problem.....I was just checking to see if it is me or everyone....

Thanks

EDIT::: Just starte to work!

Last edited:

gary73

Reaction score
Mine working fine

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums