XOSP For The Nextbit Robin

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I have to admit that I don't flash roms as often as I used to. The main reason for this is because I get new phones just about semi monthly. Stock software has become "good enough" for me for the most part. That along with the fact that it can become pesky to keep up with so many roms on so many devices. The benefits often no longer outweigh the inconveniences. Phones no longer require overclocking to run without lag, most phones have custom theming options, and things like tethering, battery percentage and other mods come stock without even the need to root. The main reason to run a Rom these days is to keep your phone updated to the latest versions of Android even after they have been end of lifed by the OEM.

The Nextbit Robin is a phone that just keeps on ticking thanks to its openess, and developer friendliness. The XOSP rom brings a whole new user experience to the Nextbit Robin. The Rom brings an Xperia like experience. It is also full of custom options that the stock rom does not already include. For a list of all the features and download links head to the link below.

via XDA

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
What the heck is a nextbit robin?

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk