1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wrong Number

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by M.Ed, Sep 8, 2012.

1. M.Ed

M.Ed New Member

When placing a phone call, my wife's new Galaxy S-lll sometimes connects to (calls) a contact (one that's among the phone's listed contacts) that is NOT the contact she touched to call ... ie. a wrong number is called. I've removed and then re-entered the contacts involved but that did not help. Has happened several times on several numbers, but not always on those specific numbers. Often those numbers work fine, with no Wrong Number connection. What's happening and what can be done about it? Thank you.
  2. alesia121

alesia121 New Member

me, too. Did you ever find a solution?

I am having the same issue with direct call - always calls my mother (LOL) instead of who I intend to call. Did you find a fix?
    thanks!

3. M.Ed

M.Ed New Member

Never found a direct "fix", just installed an app that provides pre-dial assurity that you actually intend to call the number that's been dialed. It does this by asking "Are you sure you want to call ____(dialed number)____?" Click on that, and your number is dialed. Seems to work fine.
Search tags for this page

droid phones connecting to wrong number

galaxy 2 phone dials wrong number

galaxy s3 calls wrong contact

galaxy s4 calling wrong number

my galaxy s3 dial the wrong number
phone number wrong contact

s4 call wrong contact

samsung direct dial wrong
samsung galaxy dialing getting wrong number
samsung galaxy is calling wrong nimber
samsung galaxy s2 dails wrong numbers