writing a draft

dominator77

Reaction score
How do you save drafts in a separate folder to view later? It seems like you can only write a reply..

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Draft for what? Email? SMS? What app gmail? K-9? POP3? IMAP? Go SMS Pro? Handcent? If you cant provide details we cant really provide help? :-/ Also your profile says you have a Thunderbolt..so why are you in the D2 tech issues forum? :confused:

OP
D

dominator77

Reaction score
about drafts

I originally upgraded to a thunderbolt a month ago and being new to the smartphone world I thought it was too big, no physical buttons, etc... so I exchanged it for a droid 2. Very big mistake!! Anyway, sorry I didnt specify: what I meant was for good old fashioned text messaging... I dont see a draft folder anywhere. And being new to the smartphone world, I have no idea what any of those things are you said (except e-mail).

kickyindahead

Reaction score
if you back out of a txt message without sending it .. it will automatically save it as a draft .. as for saving to a file .. cant quite help you there .. txt messaging is for quick replying .. never really worried about saving drafts when i send txts ...

chrstdvd

Reaction score
Email is the same as texting, just back out without sending and it is saved as a draft.

OP
D

dominator77

Reaction score
I still cant seem to write a draft in text messaging, then save it somewhere to view later or send.. if you write a reply it just sits there till you send it or you have to erase it to write something else

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums