WOW please help...

Kr4zexghost

Reaction score
All of a sudden while i was on a call, my phone shut off and it started rebooting. The reboot stage in which it displays the droid sign hangs for a little bit then it shuts off. After it shuts off, i try pressing the power button on top to reboot it and nothing happens. I did a complete batt pull and it still keeps turning my phone completely off at the droid display message. What happened? I didnt even drop it and it was working perfectly fine. I'm not rooted or done anything to my phone.

wtf????????

Last edited:

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
It sounds like a hardware problem to me. Was the battery close to being dead? Did you install any apps shortly before this happened?

Last edited:

Spartan

Reaction score
It sounds like a hardware problem to me. Was the battery close to being dead? Did you install any apps shortly before this happened?

Agree, Had a similar problem. Put in a different battery and it was fine. If you don't have another battery, I'd plug it directly into the charger and see if that fixes it after it charges a bit.

jkhurst

Reaction score
I had mine to do that about 2 weeks ago..it work reboot and after the eye..nothing. took it back to verizon and if you put a flashlight on it..you could see the screen but the backlight would not work at all after rebooting..said that was the first time they had seen it..go a new one and things are good to go now.

OP
K

Kr4zexghost

Reaction score
No didnt install any apps and it wasnt the battery. I had a sufficient amount before this happened. I even left it charged for awhile and tried again and it still wouldnt work. I ended having to hard-reset it and now it works but i lost all settings and such. It was just really sudden and i hope it doesn't happen again (which shouldnt even have happened in the first place) thanks anyways

OP
K

Kr4zexghost

Reaction score
I had mine to do that about 2 weeks ago..it work reboot and after the eye..nothing. took it back to verizon and if you put a flashlight on it..you could see the screen but the backlight would not work at all after rebooting..said that was the first time they had seen it..go a new one and things are good to go now.

so they said it was the first time they seen it? Weird...im assuming we were both the unlucky ones