Worst download speed in history

shankomatic

Reaction score
I got a ongoing problem at my work location. I get extremely slow speeds during the peek work hours everyday. It is a major capacity issue. Typical results are 0.07Mbps down/0.01Mbps up/Ping 1657 ms. If you run the same test before 7:00am at the exact same location you gett speeds of 1.35/0.19/147ms.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
lol yeah i am kinda questioning if he even pulled those speeds from his phone or if pulled it from a T1 internet connection on his comp then tried to pass it off as his phone

I'm thinking the server had an error (perhaps the test file was truncated and only a fraction of its reported size, throwing off the results)

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have noticed a HUGE DROP in download speeds since the 902 update. What gives? Can a update affect this? My bionic was perfect running 5.5.893.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

I haven't seen much of a drop between Gingerbread builds, but some of the AOKP builds of ICS have given me insane upload speeds, the likes of which I never saw on Gingerbread. And that's with the data issues taken into account. When ICS has data on the Bionic, it's FAST!