Work schedual app request

wesaraw

Reaction score
I'm looking for an app for my droid to add my work schedual into the calander. Right now its kinda a slow process to input them one at a time. Any shortcuts at all would be wonderful.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

jdub71

Reaction score
Do you have a regular, repetitive schedule? Its not an app but you could add a calendar to your Google account that would be work schedule only. Easy to make stuff repeat in Google calendar and can all be added/edited from your computer or Droid.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
it's like a mortgage calculator app, what's the point when you can simply do something similiar online

OP
W

wesaraw

Reaction score
No, its not a usual same day a week thing, its as needed. We get our scheduals every 3 weeks and can't use the "repeats next week" kind of functions.

And the reason there is a point to not doing it online is its faster if I can put it into my droid calander, which puts it into my google calander, which is linked to the rest of my families calander. The reason I don't just input it into the google calander is because there is no faster way to do it on there then on my droid and if there is some kind of macro program, it would be helpful.

T-Dev

Reaction score
Try MyPhone Explorer. has an app for the computer and the phone and allows you to synch between them

OP
W

wesaraw

Reaction score
No, that's also not what I need. I get my schedule as a paper schedule and have to input it manually.