Windows 8 laptop won't connect to mobil hot spot

sparky1124

Reaction score
I just got a Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD last week, I have unlimited data on this line. When I turn on the mobil hot spot my laptop won't connect to it. My laptop is a Toshiba Satellite L875D-S7332 with Windows 8. Sometimes it says it's connected to the hot spot but not really. Can't go any where. Sometimes after 30 or 40 minutes it'll connect. But then it looses the connection. So I'm still using my Droid Razr on a different number with only 4gbs of data. Verizon doesn't know how to fix this problem. They changes sim cards and did a hard reset. A few years ago I had a Droid X with the same problem connecting to a Windows 7 laptop and some one posted here how to change settings on that laptop. Thanks PS I average over 100 gbs a month. I also have very good 4g coverage.

jscuzz

Reaction score
Maybe keeping you from burning that 100 GB a month will postpone VZ from canceling all our unlimited accounts.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Average 100 a month? HOLY S---!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THat is far and away the most I've ever heard anyone using.
Dude... go outside.

hehehe j/k