Will the Droid Incredible ever get Gingerbread?

Godly 1

Reaction score
By "get it" will that just come as an automatic update through the airways? Or will we need to USB them to Computers?
Just want to be sure I do not miss out on this update! You guys are making it sound great!

illmatic636

Reaction score
By "get it" will that just come as an automatic update through the airways? Or will we need to USB them to Computers?
Just want to be sure I do not miss out on this update! You guys are making it sound great!

Don't be rooted and you wont miss out.

Otherwise get rooted and get it NOWdancedroid!!!

usher6360

Reaction score
Sense gingerbread and yes I do work for them

Haters Gonna Hate ~Usher

Pineapple95

Reaction score

If you work for HTC then you must be a janitor there!!!

Ok so I'm new to Android. Just got a Droid incredible and I want to know what rooting is. I understand its something like jailbreaking an iPhone, but will it delete everything as well?

So I am currently running a 2.2 Droid incredible. I am going to root my phone so can anyone tell me how to get gingerbread? Thanks in advance~

CsonkaBear

Reaction score

If you work for HTC then you must be a janitor there!!!

Ok so I'm new to Android. Just got a Droid incredible and I want to know what rooting is. I understand its something like jailbreaking an iPhone, but will it delete everything as well?

So I am currently running a 2.2 Droid incredible. I am going to root my phone so can anyone tell me how to get gingerbread? Thanks in advance~

Household Trash Containers?

riko540

Reaction score
I have great news, Android 2.3 Gingerbread is coming to the Incredible 2 officially: HTC Droid Incredible 2 Gets Android 2.3 Gingerbread Update

I figured that it would get it sooner or later

I have great news, Android 2.3 Gingerbread is coming to the Incredible 2 officially: HTC Droid Incredible 2 Gets Android 2.3 Gingerbread Update

Well if the 2 gets it, what's the delay for the plain old Incredible??? And Yes, I don't work for HTC.

The Incredible 2 is slightly different from the original. This could be the hold up. Not to mention an early build had a few issues one of them being the GPS IIRC.

4W3S0M3

Reaction score
I'm GB at this exact moment n been thinking bout trying honeycomb but I'm lovin the latest miui build....root ur Dinc n enjoy the 21st century lol

"its only after we have lost everything, that we are free to do anything"