why does my mobile data keep closing by itself??

galloway1977

Reaction score
i have a verizon samsung galaxy s-3...my mobile data will shut off automatically. i have to turn it on 5-10 times a day! iv'e searched for the problem, but haven't come up with a solution! will somebody please help me please??

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
When do you notice it happening? Only at home? In the car? Certain areas? Completely 100% randomly? Do you have any sort of power saving options enabled? Or auto-wifi maybe?

Sounds like it could be the SIM card. A possible simple fix is to do a battery pull, pull out the SIM card, turn the phone on, do another battery pull, put the SIM back in, and turn it on.

gtree81

Reaction score
I have the same problem and I have the phone with Sprint which does not use SIM cards? Could there be a hardware issue with the phone?

soulpatch

Reaction score
Make sure you dont have a mobile data limit set which would restrict your usage and turn off data intermittently. I had this issue on my Razr for a bit till I sw the setting.

Aimee1982

Reaction score
i have a verizon samsung galaxy s-3...my mobile data will shut off automatically. i have to turn it on 5-10 times a day! iv'e searched for the problem, but haven't come up with a solution! will somebody please help me please??

Did you find a solution for this problem? I have the same issue since the update released in 6/2013.